The School is situated on the main Rajpura Humbran Road on land measuring 5.27 Acres with wide roads on all four sides. It was started in 1992 with only Pre-primary classes and having served the society for more than 25 years the institution affiliated to the CBSE has now emerged as one of the premier Senior Secondary Schools having both the streams, commerce & Science. Shishu Vatika of this school has an independent block and large playgrounds. The students after qualifying from the Shishu Vatika are promoted to Class-1 of this school.
Mission BVM 2022
- Nurturing tomorrow’s leaders with carefully planned academic elements by providing holistic touch to physical, mental and moral facilities with establishment of high standards of quality education and discipline.
- Collaborating the endeavors of parents, community and teachers for making the students capable of meeting the demands of cognitively demanding and competitive global environment.
- Moulding young minds in accordance with the ‘Bhartiyan Sanskriti’ to meet the modern challenges successfully with mutual equality, cultural integrity and economic prosperity.
- Fetching maximum merits in Board Results. Preparing the underprivileged children for life, work and civilized citizenship by increasing their enrolment in ‘Sanskar Kendra’ being run in the institution during evening shift by utilizing school resources.
- For fostering professional qualities and right decision making, the school will organize more interactive sessions of students with professionally expert persons from various categories with organization of specific skill oriented workshops.